Buy with confidence
Do the prices include VAT?
Prices include Italian VAT, even for purchases made abroad (compliant with European legislation).
What are delivery times?
Normally we manufacture the product in 5-7 working days from the order. To these times we must then add the shipping times: 3-4 working days (please look at the “shipping” article for more information).
What payments do you accept?
– Credit card/PayPal: if you are already a PayPal customer, you can send payment by simply logging into your account. Otherwise, you will be able to carry out a normal transaction with a credit card, but always remaining on the PayPal servers. You will therefore be sure that you have entered your card number on a secure and certified server.
– Cash on delivery: you will pay the courier in cash when he delivers the goods to you (+5€ of expenses).
– Bank transfer: you will receive an order confirmation e-mail with our bank account details. Attention: the processing of the order will begin the day after the date of crediting to our current account (normally 2 working days after the transfer has been made by the sender).
– Payment at our headquarters in cash or by debit card (advance payment)
I have received a broken or damaged product, what should I do?
We advise you to check the conditions of the packaging and the products received as soon as possible.
We take the utmost care and attention in packaging and shipping packages, but some inconvenience, even beyond our will, may happen. For this we suggest the following:
– check that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the delivery note
– check that the packaging and the closing tapes are intact and not altered; if possible, unpack the product immediately and check that there are no hidden damages
– in case of tampering and/or visible breakages do not worry, our Customer Service is at your disposal.
You will have to immediately contest the shipment and/or delivery by putting the words “RESERVE OF CONTROL GOODS FOR …” (indicate the reason) on the delivery document received by the courier.
Once this is done, send us the report immediately.
The report must be received no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the goods.
How does the Product Warranty work?
All products sold on the Site are covered by the legal warranty of conformity provided for in Articles 128-135 of the Consumer Code.
Here’s what to do in case of a lack of conformity.
If a product purchased on the site, during the validity period of the Legal Warranty (two years from the date of delivery), manifests what could be a lack of conformity, the customer must contact us. We will promptly reply to the communication of the alleged lack of conformity and will indicate the specific procedure to be followed to the user, also considering the product category to which the Product belongs and/or the reported defect. Normally, an e-mail communication is required with photographic attachments that allows an initial evaluation of the defect.
In the event that the defect exists, we will proceed to replace the product at its own expense. If this is too expensive, a price reduction will be proposed. As required by paragraph 10 of Article 130 of the Civil Code, the Consumer may request termination of the contract only if the defect is NOT minor.
The Legal Warranty is reserved for consumers. Therefore, it applies only to users who have made a purchase on the Site for purposes unrelated to any activity carried out in the business, commercial, craft or professional sphere. Those who have purchased on the Site and who do not play the role of consumers will be subject to the guarantees for defects in the thing sold, the guarantee for defects in quality promised and essential and the other guarantees provided for by the Civil Code with the relative terms, forfeiture, and limitations.
We are liable to the consumer for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery of the product and which becomes apparent within two years of such delivery. The lack of conformity must be reported to the seller, under penalty of forfeiture of the warranty, within two months from the date on which it was discovered.
Unless proven otherwise, it is assumed that the lack of conformity that occurs within six months of delivery of the products already existed on that date, unless this hypothesis is incompatible with the nature of the product or with the nature of the lack of conformity. Starting from the seventh month following the delivery of the product, it will instead be the consumer’s responsibility to prove that the lack of conformity already existed at the time of delivery of the same.
To take advantage of the Legal Warranty, the user must therefore first provide proof of the date of purchase and delivery of the goods. It is therefore advisable for the user, for the purposes of this test, to keep the order confirmation or the purchase invoice as well as the DDT or any other document that can certify the date of the purchase and the date of delivery. (e.g., credit card statement or bank statement).
There is a lack of conformity when the purchased good:
– it is not suitable for the use for which goods of the same type are normally used;
– does not conform to the description made by the seller and does not possess the qualities of the goods that the seller has presented to the consumer as a sample or model;
– it does not have the usual qualities and performances of a good of the same type, which the consumer can reasonably expect, also taking into consideration the declarations made in advertising or labeling;
– it is not suitable for the particular use desired by the consumer, and which has been brought to the attention of the seller by the latter at the time of the conclusion of the contract and which the seller has accepted.
Any failures or malfunctions caused by accidental events or by the user’s responsibility or by use of the product that does not comply with its intended use and/or as provided in the technical documentation attached to the product are therefore excluded from the scope of the Legal Warranty.
In case of lack of conformity duly reported within the terms, the user has the right:
– primarily, to the free repair or replacement of the goods, at his own choice, unless the requested remedy is objectively impossible or excessively expensive compared to the other;
– secondarily (in the event that the repair or replacement is impossible or excessively expensive or the repair or replacement has not been carried out within reasonable terms or the repair or replacement previously carried out has caused significant inconvenience to the consumer) to the reduction of the price or termination of the contract, at his own choice.
The requested remedy is excessively burdensome if it imposes unreasonable costs on the seller compared to the alternative remedies that can be tried, taking into account:
– the value that the asset would have if there was no lack of conformity;
– the extent of the lack of conformity;
– the possibility that the alternative remedy can be carried out without significant inconvenience to the consumer.
Is it possible to apply the Right of Withdrawal?
The European Directive 2011/83/UE on Consumer Rights states:
“The consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal for contracts for the supply of tailor-made goods or clearly personalized…”
At the client’s request we can ship a sample of our fabric. The service is fee-charging. Please contact us for further info.
Shipping service – Italy
Indicative delivery in 4 working days (Monday to Friday, Saturdays and holidays excluded). Delivery throughout Italy except for Livigno-Trepalle, Campione d’Italia. It is not possible to make direct shipments to San Marino and the Vatican City.
Poste – SDA makes two delivery attempts on working days (Mon-Fri). The second attempt is made automatically on the business day following the failed delivery.
Upon delivery by the Post Office:
– the shipment will be delivered to the recipient or to a person authorized to collect it
– in the absence of the recipient at the first delivery attempt, Poste leaves a notice to inform the recipient that a second delivery attempt will be made the following working day. IN THE EVENT OF NON-DELIVERY even on the second attempt, Poste will leave an inventory notice with the references of the Post Office where the recipient can collect the shipment in the next 10 working days, including Saturday, starting from the working day following the date of second delivery attempt indicated on the second notice. IN CASE OF NON-COLLECTION by the recipient, after the storage period the package will return, and we will charge the customer for the non-delivery costs.
Shipping service – Abroad
Indicative delivery in 3 working days for EU shipments, and 3-5 working days for other destinations.
There are one or two delivery attempts depending on the country of destination and the delivery will in any case be carried out according to the methods of the destination postal operator. The number of delivery attempts envisaged for each country is specified in the Country Fact Sheets published on the website www.poste.it. In the absence of the recipient, a non-delivery notice is left showing the date and time of the delivery attempt, the office where the shipment is stored and the storage term. The storage service is free. After the delivery attempts foreseen for each country, the shipment is generally held in storage for 15 days, including Saturdays and holidays. IN CASE OF NON-COLLECTION by the recipient the package will return, after the storage period, and we will charge the customer for the non-delivery costs.
Returns – operating methods
After receiving our return authorization, the client must:
– print the waybill sent by us
– ship the package through authorized Post Offices (www.poste.it) or through the home collection service (pick-up), which can be booked through the toll-free number 803.160
– pack the shipment according to the instructions that we will send attached
– clearly indicate the sender and recipient address on the outer envelope of the shipment
– accompany each shipment with its proper waybill
Each package must only contain returned items
The cost of the return shipment, together with the cost of the original shipment, will be deducted from the refund.
Alternatively, the customer can choose to proceed with the return via his own courier. The transport costs will be borne by him, and the costs of the original shipment will be deducted from the refund.
For international shipments, the customer must obligatorily arrange for the return via his courier.
Online dispute resolution for consumers
The consumer resident in Europe must know the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool.
This tool can be used by the European consumer to resolve in a non-judicial way any dispute relating to and/or deriving from contracts for the sale of goods and services entered online. Consequently, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract entered with the Owner.
The platform is available at the following link (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).